EDIT: You should pay attention to the date on which this was posted.
I saw some people on the subreddit discussing supposed "spoilers" for Cradle 8 that weren't written by me, and I wanted to clear the record today.
None of what I'm discussing here will be severe spoilers that will ruin your time with the book or anything, but if you're severely spoiler-averse, you might want to sit this one out.
I'm just going to clear up some of the rumors that are spreading about the Cradle 8 content.
So rumor #1: This book is going to be all about Yerin.
It's going to be 90% about Yerin, and the remaining 10% will follow my new favorite protagonist, Sopharanatoth the gold dragon.
Rumor #2: We're going to go back to Kelsa's storyline in Sacred Valley.
That was a one-time thing. We got a glimpse into what's happening in Sacred Valley, and then we will never ever go back there again. Everyone in Sacred Valley is already dead by this point in the storyline anyway, so there would be no point.
Rumor #3: Lindon likes pineapple on his pizza.
There are only a few rules about writing a protagonist that can't be broken, and one of them is that the protagonist can't like pineapple on pizza. All audience sympathy is lost immediately, and records show that 98% of readers will throw down the book in disgust. The remaining 2% are perverts.
Rumor #4: Eithan will unleash his full power in this book.
"Then he felt a reaction from his cores."
Want to get short stories and book releases before anyone else? Sign up below!
Hey, what about those short stories you claim to have already written?
Apparently they're kept here!